You are in business trading via a limited liability company. You take your personal income from the company via salary and dividends.
Our typical work would include:
- Preparing statutory accounts from your records
- Reviewing your accounts making sure they are acceptable to HMRC and that you are claiming what you should to minimise your tax bill
- Filing annual accounts with Companies House, including a review of which format accounts can be submitted to minimise information filed for public view
- Company self-assessment tax return production
- Self-assessment tax returns for each director
Submitting the returns to HMRC
- Notifying the directors of any tax due, with due dates and payment details
- Preparation of the Company’s annual Companies House Confirmation statement (including the £13 Companies House filing fee)
- Preparation of quarterly dividend minutes and dividend vouchers
- Operation of monthly payroll for the directors
- Provision of the company’s registered office address
- Up to 30 minutes per annum of 1 to 1 advice via phone or online meeting
- Regular reminders throughout the year about deadlines
- An annual pre-year-end tax planning email for the company
- An annual pre-tax year-end planning email for the directors.
From £160 per month plus vat.